Storybook Favorites

Book And Glasses

 image information: author: Darren Lewis, date: 2020, description: glasses on the book, link

Hello, my name is Brandon Pham. Today I will be looking at three different story blogs posted by past students. 

The first one that I would like to talk about would be "Horror in India". I found this one interesting because it differentiated itself from the rest of the storybooks. I found it to be refreshing that someone put a horror spin on their story rather than just something normal. I found the topic to be interesting and the introduction did a great job of giving me enough background to understand the story. The art was especially interesting and drew me into the story. The blog's style was clean and minimalistic, which I enjoy. 

The second one that caught my eye would be "Karma's Love Stories". I felt that the introduction was interesting because the characters seemed relatable. I wouldn't say that the introduction was too creative, but it was short and concise. I think the main thing that drew me into the storybook was the art used by the author. The imagery on the second page was very interesting because it involved someone getting impaled top to bottom. Once again, this storybook had a clean and concise theme to it. There was a lot of white space involved in the blog and I felt like the design fit right in with it.

The third storybook that I clicked on would be "Life as Animals of the Epics". Now, this is another interesting storybook that was different from the majority. The topic was right on point in letting me know what it was about. The first page drew me in because unlike a lot of the other ones, the background was a dark blue. It clicked with me because it popped out. The introduction did a good job explaining the background to me as well. I didn't think it would involve some sort of reincarnation, but I understood the premise of the storybook. Other than the title page, the blog felt normal. It was just a white background with images scattered throughout the posts.

Comments

Popular Posts