Growth Mindset : Week 2

                       File:Growth and fixed mind.jpg

Author: Jessica Ottewell, Date: 07/16/15, Description: Growth and fixed mindset, Link

    For this week's assignment, I decided to talk to my girlfriend about the concept of growth and fixed mindsets. I told her about how I wanted to change my mindset a little bit and become more flexible and open to growth. She agreed with my decision and told me that she would support me during the time period. From my perspective, having a growth mindset would be beneficial to a relationship. In a relationship, communication is one of the most important aspects of it. If someone has an extremely fixed mindset, they wouldn't be able to work with anybody else, including their significant other. I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with somebody that would never budge from their stance. 

Comments

Popular Posts