Topic Brainstorm

                                        File:Russell Westbrook.jpg

Author: Keith Allison, Date: 03/14/11, Description: Wizards vs Thunder, Link

Option 1

    "Weapons of India". I was inspired by a past project. I've always been interested in weapons and conflicts so I thought doing a project over something that I am interested in would benefit me in the long run. I'm sure that there are unique weapons that are only found in Indian epics and I feel like it would be nice incorporating them into a story. If I was to choose this, I would write a story about an individual that has to get all the weapons to save the world.

Resource Link

Option 2

    "Russell Westbrook NBA". I am an avid fan of basketball. I also saw on a past project that someone made me about Lebron James. I feel like this will the most interesting project to me because I already know a lot about the NBA and would enjoy weaving in information from the epics. Ideally, I would like to find an epic about someone who is loyal and an underdog, just like Russell Westbrook.

Resource Link 

Option 3

    ""Jatayu's Wings". I saw Jatayu's story when I was browsing the topics in "Animals of the Epics". I felt like it would be pretty interesting to write a story about how this animal got its wings back after being clipped. I don't think I saw any information regarding if Jatayu ever got its wings back. It would be an action/adventure story that would span through multiple epics.

Resource Link

Option 4

    "Gordan Ramsey Indian Nightmares". I saw foods of the epics as a topic on the class website. I feel like this would be the most unique because I didn't really see that many topics about food in the past projects page. The way I would do this would to make a project about a miniseason of kitchen nightmares. The contestants would be tasked with making foods from the epics. This would be really fun to do but would require a lot of work because I would have to incorporate all the special effects of the foods in the epics. 

Resource Link

    

Comments

Popular Posts