Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 



Picture Information: Author: Emily Magruder Date: ?, Description: Cat Criticism, Link

    I feel like the quality of feedback has been really good when it comes to students. I feel like I have learned a lot about how to improve my stories and writing in general. As for my feedback out to students, I feel like I could do a little bit better on them. I feel like once I have a word count that I have to strictly adhere to, I begin to try to fluff up my comments to meet it. I wouldn't say that I connect to people that much by commenting on their blogs and vise versa. I feel like most people just do it because they are assigned to. Looking forward, I will try to make my comments more constructive for my fellow students. That is also the reason why I decided to choose this image for my post. Constructive criticism is one of the most powerful tools that you can use to your advantage. 

Comments

Popular Posts