Week 8 Reading and Writing

 

Image Information: Photo taken by binmassam. The photo date is November 25, 2019. Source: pixabay

The reason why I chose this picture is because it was the very first post that I put on my blog. It brings back a lot of memories because it was the start of this class. 

Looking back, I am happy with the outcome of the class so far. I was able to learn a lot about Indian epics that I would probably have never looked at if I didn't take this class. When it comes to the assignments, I have been happy that we are able to work at our own pace. The hardest part of the class in my opinion is writing comments and feedback on peoples' posts. I find it hard when I have a strict word limit that I have to adhere to. The reading notes have been really nice when it comes to writing my stories. I tend to separate every single chapter into a different line so it is easy for me to look back and write a specific story. 

Comments

Popular Posts