Microfiction: Pokemon Champion

 

Picture Information: Author: Pokemon Company, Date: 2016, Description: Cynthia battle, Link

100 Words: 
        The time had finally come. After leaving your home and becoming a pokemon trainer, your destination has reached its climax. All the days spent training and collecting gym badges have finally paid off. Never in your life would you have imagined being in this place. It felt like it was just yesterday when Professor Rowan gave you your first pokemon. After countless trials and tribulations, you finally have the opportunity to prove yourself. The only obstacle left in your way to completing your destiny is right in front of you. One more battle and you will be Sinnoh's top trainer.

10 Words:
After eight gym badges, you challenge Cynthia for the championship.

Comments

  1. Hi Brandon,
    I enjoyed reading your short story with the pokemom! I used to love watching the show as a young child and I even collected cards to trade and play with. It seems that your story is the introduction to the pokemon game and I could not support it more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandon,
    I enjoyed reading your microfiction I just tried it out the other week. I used to watch pokemon all the time and play it on my DS. I like your 6 word story you were able to sum the whole game up with just 6 short words. Good job on this, and I look forward to reading through your others.
    Philip Crowley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandon,
    You did a really nice job with your microfiction, far better than anything I could come up with. I enjoyed the story as I too am slightly a Pokemon fan, only because both my brothers are too. Recently I have gotten more into collecting Pokemon cards though, which is always fun. Your 10 word story was also great as you provided a short summary of the entire game in such little words. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Brandon, I read a similar story just before this, and I do have to say I really enjoyed yours. I need to try out these short stories with the couplets. I feel like I would turn such a simple 10-word story into something difficult. It would take forever to come up with a story, so I applaud you for your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts